The Green Kanha Initiative invites your valuable contributions both at a personal and corporate level.
Individuals may contribute by sponsoring a tree, or actively volunteer in the plantation efforts on site.
Corporates can get involved as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility Programs. They may contribute by:
- Sponsorship for Plantation: Monetary Sponsorship of plantation of a cluster of trees
- Sponsorship for Maintenance: Monetary Sponsorship of maintenance of the mini-forests
- Volunteering: Volunteer at the Plantation site, participating in plantation activity along with an optional rejuvenating meditation session.
- Company Milestones: Marking Company Milestones/ Important events or launches by sponsoring a Tree Cluster on behalf of the company
- Gifting Clients: Thank new/ loyal existing clients through sponsorship of a tree on their behalf.
- Gifting Employees: Gift employees by sponsoring a tree on their behalf to mark loyalty rewards, birthday presents, weddings and other special occasions.